Monday, December 21, 2009

NOTW: Golden Delight

So much for NOT acquiring new product. Last weekend's trip to Old Navy trip yielded in a new nail polish. I don't have a gold shade like this and had to get it. Plus it was 50% off and I could swang a buck seventy-five. :)

Products used:
-1x coat OPI Natural Nail Strengthener
-2x coats Old Navy Tip Toe Nailpolish in Gold Rush
-2x coats Winmax Nail French on the left hand ring finger
-2x coats China Glaze Golden Enchantment Nail Polish as top coat

Swatch of Gold Rush


Two weeks in a row that the odd one out has been Winmax Nail French. I see this as a month long trend for my at-home manis. I do need to schedule a mani/pedi at Julep soon. They have a Gingerbread PDQ Manicure and Pedicure going on right now! :)

3 comments:

Kate Gene said...

Oooh, pretty! The colors are so sparkly and eye-catching!

A gingerbread mani/pedi sounds divine. I really need to get my butt to Julep!

Vanessa M. said...

lol you and that 1 finger

Rhondalei G. said...

Kate - Just wait for my next NOTW post! You'll love it!

Vans - But of course dahling!