Thursday, November 12, 2009

NOTW: Nailene Couture Runway Designs in Platinum

Been in a lil bit of a funk today and decided to do my NOTW with Nailene Couture Runway Designs in the Platinum.

Trendy with a funky french tip. These are a bit thicker than the Nailene So Real Nails but don't feel any different. The set comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes, glue, cuticle stick and nail file. As always with glue-on nails, make sure your nails are clean & filed before applying. I like to wipe down each nail with nail polish remover to take away any natural oils on the nail bed, then let the nails dry.

I wish I had a steady enough hand to create this on my nails! These would be a fun option for going out, not so much for the office since this is pretty trendy. For about $6, you can have those perfect nails for less than what you would pay for at a salon.

No comments: