Friday, November 13, 2009

Beauty Ticket Haul - Lippies!

Beauty Ticket HaulIn one of the My Pretty Pink Box's was a coupon for Beauty Ticket. The website boasts that they have "Premium beauty brands up to 85% off everyday ~ new products and brands weekly! There are some current products as well as LE and discontinued products. They also sent a free gift along with my order which I gave to Ms. B. ;)

Tokidoki for Smashbox Lipgloss in Drammatica $8.99 - I was very happy to find this lipgloss! I missed out on picking up anything from the Tokidoki line. I picked this up more for the collector's factor, but I actually love the color and texture of this gloss! This has a different applicator than Smashbox's usual doe foot, it is a short bristled brush, which I actually prefer.

Such a pretty pink on my Fall/Winter fair skin. I think this will become a fave this season since I've been very light with my make up and having a pretty pout can do wonders when I'm close to bare faced.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Sorbet in Sugared Pear $4.99 - cute little gloss in a cute little pouch. I've never tried any Jelly Pong Pong cosmetics and for $5, it was a great opp to try! This gloss is a nice size that fits in a your pocket or in a clutch. The color is a wearable gold, but the only drawback is the pigment can be streaky when applying with the doe foot applicator. I would like to pop off the inner funnel and dip my lip brush in the gloss to apply instead! The texture is pretty light and not what I was expecting. There isn't a lot of slip. I would use balm before applying this and maybe layering a lipstick with this gloss.

1 comment:

Kate Gene said...

How was your experience buying from Beauty Ticket? I cyberstalk their site all the time, but have yet to buy anything...