Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NOTW: Hard Candy Envy

After a couple weeks of having Julep Girls' Night Out For The Cure mani's, I finally did my own manicure at home using the gorgeous Hard Candy nail polish in Envy. Deep & dark, just the way I like my fall shades.


This is money...literally. I applied the following: 1 coat OPI Natural Nail Strengthener, 1 coat Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat, 2x coats Hard Candy nail polish in Envy and 1 coat of Orly Nail Lacquer Topcoat. Thick! I really needed to use the nail strengthener because my last 2 manicures didn't have any and I noticed they were peeling when I took the polish off. :\


I filed the nails really short this time and rounded them out since a few nails were peeling. Do you notice anything different? No Odd One Out! I actually forgot to grab another color and got lazy to get up and grab another color. Haha! Change it up for once and I actually have all 10 nails in the same color.

No comments: