Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sephora Haul - Cargo, Sephora & Stila

I am finally getting caught up with my hauls which is both a good and bad thing. Good because I can finally post about things that I have recently acquired, but bad because now Ms. B is going to know what some of the goodies in her hauls are going to be. Ah well...something for you to look forward to my love! :)

My initial purchase on Sephora.com were replacements for my bff Myra's make-up and brush bags. Ask me about what happened to them and I'll tell you personally if you don't know the story by now. LOL & SMH because there are ironic points that are very "Rhonda-esque." While I was picking out the bags, I perused through the sale page and found some very affordable picks! With this purchase I also snagged my birthday present which was a trio of Sephora Sheer Shimmer Lipgloss. I heart prezzies!

Top L-R: Birthday Sephora Sheer Shimmer Lipgloss, Stila Beauty Insider Exclusive Mini Lip Glaze Trio. Bottom L-R: Cargo Red Lips Green Conscience Eyeshadow Palette, Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Lip Gloss in Sparkle.

First up - Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Lip Gloss in Sparkle. The name really does describe it because it is SUPER sparkly! This is a mega dose of sparkle in a sheer pink based gloss. This smells great, but is very, very sticky. Even more sticky than my beloved MAC Lipglass believe it or not. Not a strong contender in my book and I would probably just use this gloss to highlight the bow and center of my bottom lip to make them look juicy and delicious. ;)


Sephora Sheer Shimmer Lipgloss Trio- Sephora's birthday gift for Beauty Insiders! Be sure to sign up today & during your birth month, you can pick up your present! Last year it was Sephora cupcake scented bubblebath.
Precious Pink

Rosy Glow

Bronzed Beauty

These glosses are light and all have the same cherry scent. The consistency is more slippery than the CK gloss & are the perfect pocket or clutch size.



Cargo Red Lips Green Conscience Eye Shadow Palette. This is from their Plant Love line which is: 100% natural origin, no synthetic dyes, colors or fragrances, no parabens or phalates The shadows are quite pigmented, but I noticed they do have a bit of fall out when I was swatching these on my hand. I would use a thin, flat shadow brush like MAC 252, which I seem to have misplaced. :\ I hope its rolling around in my car or something. GAH! I hate misplacing things! Well, this type of brush would be ideal for these shadows and applied by patting onto a the lid. I'll try to do an EOTD with this quad soon since these are beautiful shades for Fall.


Stila Beauty Insider Exclusive Mini Lip Glaze Trio


Apricot

Starfruit

Brownsugar

Out of all the lippies in this haul, I like this one the most! They are all sheer colors, but do have some slight pigment. Apricot has the least amount of pigment and Brownsugar is a more frosty brown. My favorite out of the 3 is Starfruit which is a juicy peachy color. The names of the gloss are the actual scents! I had a Stila Lip Glaze a few years ago and love the applicator and the actual gloss. Not too sticky and the click pen with brush tip applicator makes it easy to use and you have less waste! This can only be purchased if you are a Beauty Insider at Sephora, so sign up to get this and other Insider only treats!

1 comment:

Blissey168 said...

*Spoiler Alert* I just went shopping today... bought 6 lippies, 3 for me and 3 for someone!!! :)