Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fragrance Samples! Mark & Sephora Try-Its

I received some Mark fragrance samples with my haul from Samilu, Samilu's Mark Store and always get samples from my beauty purchases from Nordstrom.com and Sephora.com. This is a great way for me to try a new fragrance without getting sick from all the scents at the store & see how a fragrance works with my body chemistry.

My taste in fragrance has really changed throughout the years. I used to get the fruity, light florals, but now I aim towards a more mature soft musk floral. I used to adore Escada's Limited Edition releases that were definitely fruity floral. Lately I have been wearing Juicy Couture for the past 3 years and more recently DG's The One. I used to change my fragrance more often, but if I come across something that works, I stick to it. This past summer, I was into wearing more fresh, clean scented fragranced lotions. Mainly Bath & Body Works' Cherry Blossom, Blushing Cherry Blossom and Tahiti Sweetie. When its hot, heavy fragrances just don't sit well with my nose.

Mark Samples from Samilu:

Mark Jewel - Soft musky floral. A bit too sweet for me.
Mark Pure - Clean like soap. Not to my liking, but the only one out of the three samples that I would probably choose to wear.
Mark Costa Rica - Melon like. Too sweet for me, but I would probably use the body lotion during the spring/summer.

Samples from Nordy's & Sephora:

Emporio Armani Diamonds - Very sweet floral. Not to my liking.
Dior J'adore - Floral, I smell sampaguita. One I would probably wear very lightly.
Givenchy Very Irresistible - Deep floral. Not to my liking.
DKNY Be Delicious & Red Delicious - Very sweet & fruity. Not to my liking
Clean Simply Soap - Fresh, light & citrusy. Something I would wear during the summer.

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

i love that clean one@! :)