Friday, September 11, 2009

Cosmetics Company Store Deal: Adoring Carmine 3 Rose Lips

I cannot walk out of the Cosmetics Company Store without a purchase. I find so many great deals on past season color stories or discontinued colors. I found one of my fave MAC Paint Pots in Cash Flow from the Fafi color story during one of my visits up to Marysville, so the drive up is well worth it! I told you guys I am addicted to lip products!

My gf picked up the MAC Adoring Carmine 3 Rose Lips set during Holiday '08 and I loved the Romancin' Lustre Lipstick. You know I had to snap this set up when I found it at CCO. The regular price for this set was $34.50 and I picked it up for $24.25!

The set comes with Delicate Crush Lipglass, To Swoon For Glaze Lipstick and Romancin' Lustre Lipstick all tucked into a cute red pouch. Frankly, the pouch is pretty useless to me, but it is cute to add to my growing MAC collection. You can never go wrong with pink lippies & these are definitely great additions. I think I'm overdue for a trip up to the Tulalip Outlets soon & I'll be sure to report back on what I pick up!

2 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

ooo i have that set! i love the colors!

lookrichbitch said...

pick me up.. i'll go with you. haha!