Friday, September 4, 2009

Blush Review: Benefit Coralista

I finally found a Benefit blush that works with my skin tone! Yay! I had a bleh encounter with Benefit's Georgia Blush awhile back and now the brand has redeemed itself to me! Georgia just didn't show up on my skin and that was just a shame because it was just so pretty! Thank goodness for Sephora's great return policy, they allowed me to return Georgia and take home Coralista instead!
Coralista on the other hand is a definite winner! Although, very similar to my favorite NARS Deep Throat, I couldn't pass up on the cute packaging and brush that this comes with. "Take a pleasure trip...to rio. Sweep this coral pink powder onto cheekbones...bikini optional!" "a 'rio' pleasure...face powder. How cute is that!

Most products that come with applicators usually have jank applicators/brushes. This brush is NOT jank at all! Sturdy wooden handle and soft, natural bristles. There's also a plastic insert that keeps the brush from touching the actual blush. The flashy packaging that has GRRR on it makes this even more lovable.

I really have been drawn to peachy toned blushes and this coral pink shade is <33!

No comments: