Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mascara Review: Lash Stiletto™ Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

BOGO! One for me and one for Ms. B of course. :)

I've been eyeing this mascara for awhile, but I had some other ones to get through first before purchasing. That jank wet n wild one for example. Targhey had a bonus pack, unfortunately not in Very Black so I settled for Soft Black.


What the website says:

Why You'll Love It
The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.
The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested

For Best Results
Sweep Grip and Extend Brush upwards from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle to achieve extreme length and shine. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line. Removes easily with soap and water



I really like the brush on this! The brush really grips your lashes and applies the mascara nicely. What I don't really dig is the smell, but that is a minor detail. The formula builds well and doesn't dry out fast.



2 coats on the top and a quick sweep on the lower lashes. Love the results! Maybelline has created another mascara that I love and an affordable choice for $7.50. Good deal! I think next time I'll pick up Very Black, but Soft Black turned out nicely.

No comments: