Friday, August 21, 2009

Einstein Lip Therapy - Hydrating Lip Cream

Wandering the aisles of CVS, enjoying the FREE a/c, I came across this - Einstein LIp Therapy - Hydrating Lip Cream. I thought, "Oooo fancy!" I found this in the skincare aisle and thought I would give it a try. I am not a fan of dipping my finger into a pot of lipbalm or gloss...germ-a-phobe, but why the heck not? I might be missing out on a good thing if I pass it up! This hydrating lip cream has vitamin c beads and helps to restore moisture.



Einstein Cosmetics website:

An intensive moisturizing cream that hydrates and
smoothes lips with nano-particle technology and
yellow Vitamin C beads to gently exfoliate lips and
deliver intensive moisture for that youthful, supple,
healthy appearance.

• Infused with Vitamins A, E and C.
• Restores Moisture to reveal softer, smoother, more supple lips.
• Prevents future damage caused by everyday lip exposure.
• Acts as a base under lip color or gloss to help color glide on smoothly and to prevent the color from bleeding or drying out.
• For best results use with Einstein Lip Therapy™ Cooling Lip Relief treatment.

Darn it! I should have bought the Cooling Lip Relief treatment too! I passed up on that since "cooling" usually means added menthol & my skin issues have been acting up. Including my lips and the skin around my lips and menthol just aggravates it.




I actually use this before bed since there isn't any SPF. Can't burn the smooch! This lip cream is not greasy and leaves my lips smooth. There is no odd scent or flavor. I wish this came in a squeeze tube so I wouldn't have to touch the product, but overall, I like it! I'll have to try and snag the Cooling lip Relief treatment and see how these two work in conjunction with each other.

No comments: