Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sneak peak!



So spoiled! My BKK cutie Ms. B is in town and we finally had some girl time the other night. Shopping at Target and munchies at McDonald's! Haha! Anything but Chinese food...please! We have both collected items to give each other for the past couple of months and finally did our swap. I couldn't get everything back in the bag after I had taken everything out to ooh and ahh over. :D A formal post is on the way, but I still have to review some other things she has given me first!

4 comments:

Blissey168 said...

I LOVE all the stuff you got me! I was going "ooh... aah..." for a good 10 minutes and of course, G just looked at me at laughed :p Thank you so much! I especially love the Almay stuff and the ELF blush! And if I would have known that you were gonna get the all these bronzers, i wouldn't have bought the NYC one! ^_^ Thanks again babe!

Vanessa M. said...

ohmagawsh i love that bag!

lookrichbitch said...

oooooh! so cute! i can't wait to see what you got!

Jasmin said...

how awesome ! too cute !