Monday, March 9, 2009

Crockpot FOTD/EOTD Post

Its really time to start some new FOTDs! I haven't had the time or motivation to do any lately, but soon. I'm looking at my Beauty Review To Do picture folder and noticed I had a few FOTDs I did a few months back. I won't go into any details of how I achieved the look because 1) I can't remember exactly everything I used and I still have stuff packed and 2) I'm lazy. :p You'll see pictures close up of the eyes and lips and at the end have a picture of the products I used. Let me know if you have any questions!

Pretty Bare






Smokey Silver Wash





Light and easy neutrals






AHS Green & Gold!




Gash and Perky



2 comments:

lookrichbitch said...

girl... you need to do tutorials! how am i supposed to learn anything??

Blissey168 said...

Sooooo pretty!