Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quick Beauty Survey - Cuz Tammy did it! :)

My girl Tammy @ Portrait of A Lady did this survey so I decided to do it as well! :) I added a few questions too. I'm taking a study break and going to have lunch & get some retail therapy with one of my good gal pals.

Height: 5'1" (It took me a year to grow that inch!)
Age: 29 & feelin' fine. Bring on Dirty 30!
Describe your Hair: Thick and course with a slight wave. Layered haircut so my hair is lighter and I am not prone to headaches from a ponytail. LoL!
Favorite Lipgloss: For the past 3 years - MAC's Love Nectar. Thanks to my girl Casey!
How long does it take you to get ready in the AM: 1+ hour? I take a 30 minute shower and then the rest of my rituals take about another 30 minutes.
Favorite shampoo: Straight Sexy Hair - love the scent!
Favorite conditioner: Straight Sexy Hair - love the scent and the way it makes my hair feel!
Favorite styling product: Farouk BioSilk and then whatever hairspray I have in rotation if I have any fly aways.
Favorite body wash: Dove Energizing Body Wash - smells fresh and has scrubby beads in it!
Do you tan: Yeap! In moderation. I will actually be trained to air brush tan by my friend who opened a tanning salon. You Western WA heads, I'll fill you in when I start working!
What is your most important beauty product: I have to agree with Tammy on this one...SPF! This is always on my face year round.
Would you/do you go in public without makeup: On my lazy days yes. And when I am having a rough day at work. My girl at work told some of our colleagues, "I know when Rhondalei is really tired when she's not wearing any make up." She let me go home early that day. Ahaha!
Favorite Celeb: I don't have a particular one.
Favorite Makeup Line: MAC-whore! But I do indulge in other brands....cheap and steep!
Favorite Skin Care Line: Kiehl's
How do you combat your "I feel ugly/fat" days: I will do myself up while sporting sweats, long sleeve and my Uggs.
Best beauty fix/secret: I definitel agree with Tammy - SLEEP and also keeping yourself hydrated!
Favorite mascara: Cheap - Maybelline Define-A-Lash or L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition. Steep - Chanel Extracils or Dior Show
Favorite Eyeshadow: MAC Shroom - all over color and highlight
Favorite place to shop for makeup: Steep - Nordy's, Sephora, Ulta Cheap - Wal-greens, Wal-mart, Rite Aid, Cherryculture.com, Nonpareilboutique.com
Favorite place to shop for clothes: Nordy's & Forever 21
Favorite Perfume: Juicy Couture & Burberry The Beat
If you could have one plastic surgery procedure, what would it be: Its a tie between lipo and gettin the knockahs to a permanent D. Haha! Seriously! When the weight comes off, a cup size is lost. :(
What is your biggest make up pet peeve: Badly filled in brows! I'm guilty of straglers, but I'm talking about the always surprised looking ones or the ones that look like tadpoles. LoL!

What are your favorite things..?? Feel free to copy this survey for your blog..please let me know if you do I would really like to know what your favorite things are. =)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love Forever 21!! I am so dangerous there!! lol

Rhondalei G. said...

It has literally been almost a month that I haven't gone there. SAD! I'm overdue for some cheapy sweaters!