Monday, November 17, 2008

28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette & Contour and Blush Palette

I am finally getting around to these and this is because I love my Ms. B and owe her some posts of requests! 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette and Blush & Contour Palette! I ordered the Blush & Contour Palette from Coastal Scents, but I should have waited or at least looked around better because I could have gotten it considerably cheaper! I found the 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette on Ebay and the seller ended up having the Blush & Contour Palette too! Arrgghh! I could have saved SOME money. :p

I apologize in advance for some of the blurry photos. Lack of time, lack of rest and lack of energy to perfect the photos. You won't need exact, up close detail. Plus, you don't want to see my face up close! BAH! I have been having an off month and it really shows. :(

These were some of my faves out of the palette. These were swatched dry with no primer.

I love the range of colors! Its pretty expanse for a neutral palette. Light to dark to in-between!


Just a subtle wash of color all over the lid, accentuating the outer-v and a little bit of the crease. I added a smidge of shimmer just underneath the brow. This is a great palette for a more reserved workplace and/or bridal.

Don't mind the horrid brows! I'm building some growth before I try threading.

Uggh...a bit of baggage under the eyes. Lack of sleep! Check out my lashes though! Lady Lam does an awesome job on my eyelash extensions! I love them!

Here is the Contour & Blush Palette. It comes with 3 highlighters, 1 contour powder and 2 blushes.


This is before the palette.

Here we go with the how-to! Make your fishy face. Or you can just purse your lips if you like. You're going to pick up some contour powder and start from outside in sweeping the color through the hallow area you have created by making your fish face.




Then you're going to shade down your nose on each side and then apply some contour powder under your jawline.

Some slight difference.



Then you're going to take a highlight color and apply down the middle of your nose and above your brow bone

You can also apply some underneath your eyey.


Then add some blush! I went for the more dusty mauve.


A little bit of color on the apples of your cheek.


And we're all done!


These 2 colors are good dupes for MAc's Sculpt and Shape powders. Check it out! First off, the palette is HUGE! I was expecting something along the lines of how small a MAC blush is but see how huge it is compared to my Scuplt and Shape?!


And this is how I am while doing this. Sitting on the floor in a white tank and pink Hello Kitty jammy bottoms. :D

3 comments:

Blissey168 said...

LOVE this post! Thank you girl! Now go get some sleep! It's hella late! :)

Tammy said...

Think I need to try that blush and contour palette..

mc.lizzle xx said...

Your brows look good still
I'm in the process of growing mine out
I HATE IT
Love the lashes
I saw my aunt's ALL drop off after so I'm a little too traumatized to get mine done.. yet.