Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Intensive SPF 20

I am constantly changing brands of skincare just so I can try the steep and cheap brands. I have to be careful as well since I have sensitive skin and eczema that can easily be aggrevated. I have not had any issues with Neutrogena products, which is why I continually revisit the brand and try different formulas. I am always looking for products that are anti-aging. I'm in my last year of my 20's and need to continue looking this good. ;)


Yes, I know I don't have DEEP wrinkles, but it might do some good to the fine lines I'm already seeing on my face.


From the Neutrogena website:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Intensive SPF 20 begins filling in and smoothing out the look of deep wrinkles in just two weeks.Everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays can bring on deep wrinkles and fine lines. Now there's help. Smooth Deep Wrinkles with Retinol SA. The patented Sustained Action formula continuously renews the look of skin throughout the day helping smooth even the deepest wrinkles. You'll see noticeably younger-looking skin every day. Meanwhile, Hyaluronic Acid replenishes skin with line-plumping moisture, as patented Helioplex-stabilized sunscreen technology provides superior anti-aging protection.
Rejuvenating skin to look younger and healthier has never been so easy!

Retinol SA technology
Dermatologist tested
Allergy tested
Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Fragrance-free
Dye-free
SPF 20
1.4 oz. tube


This moisturizer has a cream consistency and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without being too greasy. I do prefer a moisturizer that has more slip to it because I think it absorbs into my skin better. Since this is a cream, it takes more effort to work the product into my skin. While I don't see a dramatic change, I just have piece of mind that I'm improving my skin and keeping it protected. :p Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Intensive SPF 20 is sold at most drugstores and runs about $16. I don't think I will be repurchasing this product, but will probably purchase another moisturizer from Neutrogena's Anti-Aging line to test.

No comments: