Monday, October 20, 2008

EOTD: To Costco - Baked

I really just wanted to play around with the shadows from my UD Sustainable Shadow Palette! I'm really loving Half Baked and Twice Baked. As I stated before, some of the colors have super chunky glitter. Not really my fave & a challenge to work with, but very doable if I'm careful. You'll see an upcoming FOTD where UZI is specked all over my face. When Cat and I were out, it got EVERYWHERE. LoL!

I did this EOTD before heading to Costco. Had to get the essentials! Toilet Paper, Water and a Polish dog!




Products used:

Eyes-
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly all over lid
UD Half Baked on 2/3 of lid
UD Twice Baked lightly on outer-v
Filled brows with Anastasia Brow Powder


Extensions still in tact! They are thinning out now though! Sad! I'm heading to Lady Lam to get a fill this weekend!

No comments: