Tuesday, September 23, 2008

EOTD: Quick Smokey Green

On my way out, but didn't have much time to really put a lot of effort in my look. I had on my comfy green Juicy hoodie and wanted to wear some green shadow. Quick and easy = Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner in Jaded!



Products used:

Face -
BE in Tan
NARS blush in Deep Throat

Eyes-
UDPP
MAC Pigment in Blondes Gold all over lid
Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner in Jaded in the crease and along lower lash line
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette - the lighter of the 2 shades in the compact
Anastasia Brow Gel to set brows
2x coats of Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Midnight Black

Lips-
MAC Lipglass in Liqueur


Woo hoo! Look at that groomed brow!




I just took the applicator from the Powder Liner and smudged it in the crease and blended with my finger.

Quick, easy and polished!

No comments: