Thursday, August 28, 2008

Small Haul from Wal-Green’s – L’oreal’s Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Moisturizer, Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes, H.I.P. Jelly Balm


The moisturizer and wipes Both on sale – the facial care was buy the moisturizer and get the wipes for free and the H.I.P. was Buy One Get One 50% off! I tried the wipes out and they work pretty well. Hopefully I don’t have an allergic reaction to it though! I tend to react to wipes other than Pond’s, Neutrogena or MAC. This STINGS the eyes, so beware. It got my make up off pretty well – check out the before and after. There is a slight smell, but nothing too bad that it makes me NOT want to use this product. It comes with 30 wipes and is about $0.23/wipe. Not too bad, but I still like my usual MAC wipes and the Neutrogena ones as well. I don’t think I’ll repurchase the wipes, but I’ll definitely keep these near the bed for those lazy nights I come stumbling in to bed. ;)

Full face of make up

The wipe after

A clean & refreshed face!


The moisturizer is light, non-oily feeling which is a plus! Most of the products geared towards older women tend to have a bit more moisture put into the product, including glycerin, since more mature skin does not retain moisture as well. This claims to smooth wrinkles and firm skin as it remodels skin from within. Its not like I have hag skin, but I just like doing preventive measures so I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin. I think the area that I’m most worried about is my forehead and my eyes.

I love the HIP Jelly Balm! I am not a fan of products that I have to put my finger in, but once I had this on, it was emollient and had a lil pop of color! Love! Oh and a bonus is that it smells like cotton candy! I saw a review from Vanessa on Nessasarymakeup and kind of just pushed it aside. Then Cat asked me about it and I told her I saw them, but didn’t bother to try because it was a pot gloss. Well, I know she wanted one and was on the hunt for it with no luck so I said I would keep my eye out. Lo and behold at Wal-Green’s they had it stocked and on sale! Buy 1 get 1 50% off. I picked up Plush for me and Savory for Cat. I am thinking of repurchasing in other colors, but I want to compare this to MAC’s Tendertones. I’ll have to check out the Cosmetics Company Store sometime and pick one up.


Juicy, juicy lips!

No comments: