Tuesday, May 19, 2015

On The Go: Sonia Kashuk Beauty Organizer for Planner Supplies!

My Sissy is just as bad of an enabler as I am when it comes to #treatyoself.  She convinced me that I needed this case after I told her I saw Belinda Selene's review that included using this for planner supplies!  I love the bright floral of this bag and had to have it.  Plus it was the last one at my local Target.  


Two clear, detachable, zippered pouches on the left side.  The middle is for brushes and other accessories.
The back is clear and zippered and can hold other items securely.  

This holds a lot of stuff!  I was pleasantly surprised at what I could carry in this and also still had room for more.  I'm behind in my #listersgottalist for May and will be trying to do some outdoor creating while we have some nice weather.  The top left pouch holds some washi, scissors, roller adhesive and the list prompts.  The lower left pouch holds page flags, my LG Popo printer and the Zink printer paper.  The middle holds stickers and pens.


The back portion fit my #listersgottalist notebook for May and can also fit my Webster Pages Color Crush planner.  Eeeep!  So happy!  Hoping to get some time to create this week since last weekend was busy with actions, events and spending time with friends.  So many ideas, so little time!  At least with this case, I can grab and go just in case I can squeeze in some time.

Cost: $24.99 at Target



No comments: