Saturday, April 25, 2015

Velcro Rollers: Dry Hair

I get so lazy with my hair, but I want to be more intentional with making it look decent, especially for work. How many times can I rock the messy ponytail? One too many time. Decided to give velcro rollers a shot to see if I could style dry hair in the AM with a little heart. 

I wrapped up just a portion of my hair in 6 2-1/4" thermal velcro rollers and give it a little heat from my blow dryer to see if it would make a difference. 


Voila! A bit of volume at the ends, but not near the root where my hair tends to weigh down. I'll be experimenting again with these to see if I can get a somewhat blown out look.

Hot Tools Thermal Velcro Rollers 2-1/4" $5.99 for 3 at Ulta.  I ended up picking up another pack since I have a lot of hair.  Don't forget to use coupons on the Ulta App or on Coupon Sherpa!

No comments: