Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cosmoprof's Fashion Focus Bellevue 2015

Got to spend time with some of my galpals at Cosmoprof's Fashion Focus show at Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA. This was my 2nd time to this show, and I was a little disappointed that some brands weren't represented and there weren't show specials at each vendor. This is the time I stock up on product and even still have some stuff from last year! It's A 10 is the swag bag sponsor and you get a range of full size products from that brand. Overall, the experience is fun because I get to have QT with my friends that share a passion for beauty and hair.

Sunny day in the PNW! We had to do a selfie as we left.


And now the haul. I did well and was under my budget. Better than last year where I overdid it. >.<

Morgan Taylor Nail Polish 
Paul Mitchell hair care sets (shampoo, conditioner, serum, hairspray, dry shampoo and hair brush)
Cricket Proclips & Technique Roundbrush
Ardell Lashes
Nailtek 7 Days to Beautiful Hands Hand Cream
It's A 10 (assorted hair care) - show swag bag
Farouk Hairspray (gratis)


No comments: