Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

I have heard great things about Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser as a primer and wanted to pick up and test it for myself.  I have had this for about a month now and used it a few times, but its nothing special and in fact, it doesn't pair well with my skin.  I have normal/sensitive skin with t-zone that does gets shiny mid-day.  Remember when bloggers were using Monistat Chafing Gel as a dupe for Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer?  This is very similar in the type of clear, gel texture.  




I did not like this as a primer.  I felt so greazzy!  Maybe I used too much product, a dab on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.  Maybe I'll try applying with a sponge instead and a smaller amount, to see if that makes a difference.  If this doesn't work as a primer, I could use this as a chafing gel instead!

Think Dirty Rating:


Cost: $5.99 at Target

Pros:
-Affordable
-Soft feel

Cons:
-Did nothing to help make up wear
-Left me feeling greasy and looking oily

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Nope.  I'll give it a few more tries, maybe using less product to see if that makes a difference.

No comments: