Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater


Advertorial

Building a collection of kitchen tools all depends on what your needs are for the type of cuisine you cook.  Since I have been cooking quite a bit of Blue Apron meals, I find myself needing items I don't have.  Thankfully, they do offer techniques in the recipe so you don't have to have a specific too, but it can be labor intensive.  To make 2 tablespoons of citrus zest, you have to peel the skin of the fruit avoiding the white pith and then mince the peel until you have zest.  It takes way too long and I needed something to cut the preparation time.  
I was able to receive and review through Tomoson, Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater to test out.  I have used different types graters before, but I have not used anything similar to this Zester Grater.  This comes with a cover sleeve that protects the tool and also fingers that might be digging around in the drawer.  

The handle is comfortable with a non-slip grip, making it easy to hold while you're grating or zesting. 

I tested this out on a orange and was impressed with how quickly I was able to get just the zest with just a few swipes against the Zester Grater and without any of the pith.  



Clean up was easy with a hand wash and air dry, then placed the cover back on for storage.  This can be purchased via Amazon, but it appears to be out of stock.  Popular!  I would definitely recommend this Zester Grater, especially if you are cooking any Blue Apron meals since several recipes require lemon zest.

#tomoson #bestzestergrater

This product was obtained through Tomoson. I have not been monetarily compensated for this item.  My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review.

No comments: