Monday, November 3, 2014

Valentia Skincare Even Glow Serum

Advertorial

I had the opportunity to try Valentia Skincare's Even Glow Serum and did a full week first impression trial.  My regimen has been cleanse, eye cream and moisturize, basic and simple.  As I get older, I have thought about changing up my routine since I have seen changes in texture and brightness in my complexion.  I am not big on cosmetic surgery, but am open to using facial products help protect my skin and combat the signs of aging.







What the website says:

EVENS SKIN TONE:
Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE:
Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

ABSORBS RAPIDLY:
Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION:
The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES:
Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of our foundation 20 % Vitamin C. Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.

Here is my bare skin just before trying Even Glow Serum.  Some fine lines under the eyes and those freckles, kind of cute kind of not, are actually age spots.  That is what happens when you're out in the sun!  I do use SPF everyday, but I do have a bad habit of sun bathing. 

With the lights on
Change texture noticeable on my cheek

After 1 week of use.  During the day, I just rinse my face in the AM with water, then I would apply Even Glow Serum on my face, neck and ears, apply Bliss Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream and moisturize after that with Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer.  I would say there is a slight difference in the age spots on my face after 1 week of use.  I did notice some drying around the corners of my mouth, which may been from the serum or might be due to the change of weather.  It is difficult to pinpoint without more time to change up the routine.  Another change in my skin was there was a different glow, it was brighter!  I will let the patchy areas clear up before trying again and determine if that might have been the cause and may just have to be careful about where I apply the serum.  

With natural lighting

Cost: $35 via Amazon

Pros:
-Light feeling
-Great citrus scent
-Absorbs quickly into the skin
-98% natural ingredients

Cons:
-May have caused some dryness

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Yes!  I am always on the lookout for safe, natural skincare and this has been a great serum so far.  There is even a satisfaction guaranteed directly from the company if you are not pleased.  I can see this bottle lasting for at least 3 months since you only need a small amount to cover your face and decollete, once a day.  The price is a bit steep at $35 per bottle +shipping, so this item would be an indulgent purchase.

#tomoson

This product was obtained through Tomoson.  I have not been monetarily compensated for this item.  My write up of this product reflects my own opinion after a trial period and have provided an honest review. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: