Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Favorite Lip Balm!

After a few years of loving EOS Lip Spheres, I think I have love for something new.  Softlips Cube!  The texture of the Cube is a little different than the original Softlips.  Its a lighter balm and less waxy than EOS and also feels more hydrating.


What the website says:
  • Hydrates - formulated with Shea Butter to restore moisture
  • Replenishes - with antioxidant Vitamins A, C, & E
  • Smooths - rich emollients leave lips silky and soft
  • Protects - with SPF 15 sunscreen
  • Adds Shine - for a perfect radiant finish
*All Softlips products are gluten-free

I picked up Fresh Mint, but there are 2 other flavors as well, Vanilla Bean and Pomegranate Blueberry.




Compared to EOS

Cost: $3.99

Pros:
-Moisturizes and makes my lips soft
-Light in scent/flavor
-Compact, cute, little cube

Cons:
-Can't put this in your pocket comfortably
-Smaller than EOS sphere, less product for about the same price.

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Worth a shot if EOS doesn't work for you.  I think I'm over the novelty of EOS spheres since they don't deeply hydrate my lips as well as this balm does.  Keep your smooch soft!

No comments: