Sunday, October 19, 2014

3 Ingredient Beer Queso

Another Pinterest success!  Thank you A Spicy Perspective for this awesome 3 Ingredient Beer Cheese Dip recipe. I have been craving a soft pretzel and cheese dip for some time.  My Soul Sistah/Roomie knows what's up because I'll whine for it.  Specifically the ginormous one at World of Beer.  Well, here is a quick and easy dip you can make at home.  I'm drowning my beloved Seahawk's loss to STL Rams in beer and cheese.

*Note: I decreased this recipe and halved it for a "single" serving. Ha!

Ingredients;

12 oz bottled beer
8 oz cream cheese
1 lb pepper jack cheese

Directions:
1.  Pour the beer in a medium sauce pot and place over medium heat.  Bring to a simmer.  Cut the cream cheese into cubes and place in the pot.  Then shred the pepper jack and add it to the pot.

2.  Whisk continually until both cheese have melted and the beer cheese dip is smooth.  It will look a little thin, but will thicken the moment it starts to cool.



2 pretzels and more beer, perfect!
I only ate about 4 tablespoons of this.  It was HELLA rich.  Nagado met unay! (For my Ilokanos out there!)

No comments: