Monday, September 8, 2014

Sephora Favorites Summer Stash

*sigh* Summer is coming to a close here in Seattle.  The temps have cooled down, but I still want to feel the summer heat.  As a birthday treat, I ordered Sephora Favorites Summer Stash.


What the website says:
Get set on summer: From sun-kissed skin to popsicle-stained lips, this collection packs all your warm-weather must-haves in one place.

What you get:
-Buxom Divine Goddess Luminzer in Venus
-Deborah Lipmann Nail Lacquer in Mermaid's Dream
-Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee-
-Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini Lash Lifter in Blacquer
-Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 12L
-Nars Travel Size Laguna Bronzing Powder
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in New Wave w/lip brush
-Stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Kitten
-Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Nine deluxe sized goodies in a cute metallic burlap make up pouch.  Not a bad deal for $45 and I get to try out items I've had my eye on before committing to a full size like the Marc Jacobs mascara, OCC Stained Gloss and UD setting spray.  I have 2 weeks until the official first day of Fall and to continue with shimmery, sparkly, sunny make up looks.



I did notice that the top seam on my bag is coming apart.  :(  I have a feeling that this will need repair later on.

Cost: $45 US

Pros:
-Great price for deluxe sample sized items
-Variety of products
-Cute, reusable bag

Cons:
-Just that my bag wasn't in good condition.

Would I recommend this to a friend?  Yes!  If you're looking to try any of these products, this is a great set to purchase.  Also, if these are products and shades you would use, its great to try.  This is limited edition, so if you have the chance to purchase, do so soon!

No comments: