Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beauty Bargains! Eco Tools BOGO 50% Off at Ulta

Stopped by Ulta with 2 intentions.  Check out if they had any Eco Tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponges and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo & Conditioner.  And that is all I left with. Ha!  Surprise, surprise.  


I picked up both the Sensitive Skin and Deep Cleansing sponges because it was Buy One, Get One 50% off and if you have the Coupon Sherpa App you can get an additional $3.50 off your purchase of $10 or more.

Cost of sponge: $5.99
50% off BOGO: -$1.50
$3.50 off $10: -$0.63
Total cost: $3.86

I'll have a separate review on these sponges after I've been able to use them for a bit.  If you're looking for a good deal on konjac sponges, head to Ulta!  I have seen some good reviews and some not good reviews on using these sponges and wanted to try it out for myself.

Price comparisons:
Sephora - Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge $15
Julep - Konjac Cleansing Sponge $12
Dr. Sponge - Facial Cleansing Sponge $8.50

No comments: