Friday, August 8, 2014

First Dermstore Order

Received this email from Totalbeauty.com for a SmartBrow promotion.  I have been eyeing a few gel brow filler options like NYX Cosmetics Eye Brow Gel and Make Up Forever Aqua Brow and after comparing reviews, I went ahead with SmartBrow.  At $24.95 with free shipping, this was a good deal since the product comes with 2 types of applicators.  A full review and how-to with SmartBrow will be up soon!




About 3 business days to ship, my order came neatly packed with a couple of samples and a free Dermstore Eyelash Curler.  The samples I might give a try.  The eyelash curler I'll probably pass on to someone who needs one.  Both are nice add-ons to every order because who doesn't like getting free stuff? :) 

Blush.com has an August blush Mystery Box for $34.95 ($100 worth of product) that is tempting.  July's box had 4 full size products based on Liz from My Subscription Addiction's Blush Mystery Beauty Box Subscription Review - July 2014.  Each site has some type of promotion of a free gift and/or free shipping combination with every order.  

No comments: