Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FOTD: Ulta Summer Glam Beauty Essentials

Used 3 products from Ulta's Summer Glam Beauty Essentials for this look: Laura Geller Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold Goddess, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Matte Bronzer & Stila Lip Glaze in Strawberry Lemonade. The cream eyeshadow is a beautiful rose gold with a gleaming shimmer. I started with UDPP in Sin all over my eyelid, then patted Rose Gold Goddess on to my lid with my finger, applied Julep's Dusk in the crease and lower lashline and followed up with MAC's Maple on the browbone. Lined the upper lashline with Julep's Kajal liner in Brown Shimmer, then 2 coats of Benefit's They're Real mascara on the top and bottom lashes and filled in my brows with MAC Soft Charcoal.

For my face I primed with Julep's Blank Canvas, then buffed in Maybelline's Fit Me! in Golden Beige. The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Matte Bronzer smelled so yummy while applying. All I needed was a light hand and 1 sweep of color to get definition in the hollows. I finished off with MAC's Fleur Power on the apples of my cheeks.

Lastly I glossed my lips with Stila's Lip Glaze. I have some deep grooves in my lips, so applying using dabbing motions gets the glaze in those spaces and gives a more smooth finish.









Face:
Julep Blank Canvas
Maybelline Fit Me! in 240 Golden Beige
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Matte Bronzer
MAC Fleur Power Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin
Laura Geller Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold Goddess
Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals; Dusk
MAC Browshader Maple/Soft Charcoal
Julep Kajal Eye Glider in Brown Shimmer
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips:
Stila Lip Glaze in Strawberry Lemonade

No comments: