Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Subscription Addiction

Searching for a single source for subscription services brought me here - My Subscription Addiction.  What a great site that not only has reveals of several types of services, but also deals & coupons and also a place to list items you want to swap.  There are way too many subscription services out there and sometimes you may or may not like what they have to offer.  I did My Pretty Pink Box and was happy to get new products and samples to try.  I currently am still a Julep Maven and am now an Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber (will be getting my first bag next month).  I also get some beauty items from The Honesty Company.  I love their lipbalms, body oil and healing balm.  My Subscription Addiction makes it really difficult to NOT subscribe to other services.  :(  For now, I'll stick to Julep and Ipsy and think about trying some new ones at another time. The cost can add up quickly!

No comments: