Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Attempt with Konad

Sunday, fun day!  Last Sunday a group of us gals got together to share a good meal and do each other's nails!  I have been having fun doing some interesting designs on my nails, so why not get a group of us together and do it?  3-day weekend, we don't have work the next day, so bring on the wine and bring on the polish.
Products Used:
-Konad M78 plate - chevron design
-Kiss Nail Artist Paint in SPA12 Black for the stamping
-OPI I Vant To Be A-lone Star for the base
-Wet'nWild The Gold & The Beautiful
-Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

My gf did my ring fingers with some awesome freehand nail art.  Loves!  I'm digging how easy it is to stamp your nails with Konad.  I did purchase a Konad set with M57 plate because there is a zebra design.  I already have a color combination I'm wanting to try.  Do you use Konad?  What are your favorite designs and color combinations?

No comments: