Friday, October 8, 2010

Office Must Have: Haken Essential Fragrance Cuticle Oil




Every AM, when I come in to my office, I have a ritual of applying Haken's Essential Fragrance Cuticle Oil in Vanilla Almond. I am prone to getting hangnails and ragged cuticles, especially in the fall and winter months. This is an affordable addition to my fave Julep Cuticle Oil that I keep in my purse. The scent is yummy and the oils are light & absorbed quickly. It also puts a nice temporary sheen on my mani to freshen it up. I also use this on my toes when I have sandals on. Those cuticles need attention too!

Pros: light oil, smells great, affordable, brush on application

Cons: bottle easily chips (which is why I don't keep this in my purse or make up bag)

Cost: $4 Sally Beauty Supply

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhizzle

No comments: