Friday, April 2, 2010

Mascara Review: Stila Multi-Effect Mascara in Black

This was included in the Sephora Lash Stash I bought awhile back. Its tough trying to go through lots of mascaras when you usually change them out every 3 months. I think I still have about 5 or 6 I need to try and reaview.

I really wanted to like it, but I couldn't find myself to like it at all. The formula was dry and the brush was CURVED. I have a dislike to curved brushes. First of all, when you remove it from the tube, its difficult to scrape off the excess product. This leaves too much mascara on the wand and you're more prone to clumping. Secondly, the formula seemed a bit dry that I couldn't build the product on my lashes without it clumping. Ugghh! Not even a month after opening and I just had to get rid of it. What a waste!




Eeepp! A bit blurry! Guilty of one of my own pet peeves. >.<


After 2 coats of mascara on the top and 1 coat on the bottom lashes. Ehhh...



Cost: $20 on www.stila.com (They don't offer this on Sephora's website anymore)

Would I recommend this to a friend? Sadly, no I would not. The curved brush just does not do it for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ロリータ巨乳のドMな素人娘が多数在籍♪爆乳です!
大阪デリヘルなら手枷足枷の拘束プレイ・AF・イラマチオなどお手頃価格で楽しめるライトSMデリヘルがきっと見つかる!
日本橋・谷9発の素人・ロリ系のM型の女の子を中心に集めましたっ!!

大阪のデリヘル情報大阪デリヘル
大阪のデリヘル情報大阪デリヘル
神戸のデリヘル情報神戸デリヘル
姫路のデリヘル情報姫路デリヘル
大阪デリヘル求人情報大阪デリヘル求人
大阪デリヘル求人情報大阪デリヘル求人
アニメ好きのワンピース