Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NOTW: Winter Shimmer

You know I couldn't go to Julep and NOT get a mani! Along with the Gingerbread PDQ Pedicure, I got my manicure on as well. I love how they incorporated glitter top coats for their winter season colors. Just makes everything fun and festive! I think I'll be doing glitters for a lil bit longer. :)

Red is it this season. Out of all of the holiday colors Julep had to offer, I was drawn to their shimmery red Marilyn. The odd one out is a shimmery white Kate.

The glitters I had applied on top was Gold Shimmer from Creative Nail Design over Marilyn and a loud silver calles Sex Symbol from Color club over Kate.

Up close.



I love getting my nails done. They look so perfect! I'm still trying to have a more steady hand when I do my at-home manicures.

1 comment:

Charis said...

What a perfect combo! Love it!