Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mary Kate & Ashley Eye Glam - Eyeshadow Trios

This brand has now been discontinued at Wal-Mart and replaced by Hard Candy. I thought I would FINALLY review these. Sheesh. I'm finding prod all over that I've acquired througout the year that I haven't touched. smh I need to get through all of this before buying new stuff. Hmmm...I've heard that before. :\

Ms. B got the same trios. I picked up Passionate on the left and Luxurious on the right. I was really drawn to Passionate with the peach, gray and burgandy. Luxurious was a 'safe' choice with brown neutrals.


Passionate swatches


Luxurious swatches


These were about $3.00 each, but the quality wasn't that great. :\ These would need a base along with a primer. I would use either a MAC Shadestick or Paint Pot so the shadows have something to stick to.

2 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

dang...they look pretty, but for $3 i guess i wouldnt expect much quality either..

Rhondalei G. said...

I was so disappointed! Ah well...it was cheap!