Saturday, November 28, 2009

BUSY! FOTD: What I Have Time For

I have been just a busy bee lately. Amidst the odd hours working, a quick jaunt to Vegas and the Thingstaken Holiday, I haven't had much time to blog/shop/do any looks! This is basically what I've been looking like on a usual basis. Some of you may know my current situation & the forced use of Public Transportation, but I don't mind it so much. Hey, I'm being more green right? Along with that, I tend to be a sweaty mess by the time I get to my destination and it really doesn't make sense for me to do a full look if I'm going to be melted. Some days, I go bare faced if I'm just out and about & don't have to go to work. I blend in with the HS kids or college students while I'm in my North Face fleece, jeans, Dunks & my DaKine backpack.





Products used-

Face:
-Garden Natural Balance Foundation in Caramel
-NARS Blush in Deep Throat

Eyes:
-UDPP Sin
-MAC Eyeshadow in Femme Fi all over lid
-MAC Eyeshadow in Time & Space in the crease
-Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara 2x coats on the top lashes
-Anastasia Brunette Brow Powder (used light powder) & set with Brow Gel

Lips:
-MAC Dazzleglass in Blackfire or just Natural Ice Lipbalm :D

No comments: