Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tropez Jewel Dust Quad & INColor Fabuliner in Black

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

I will always push both cheap and steep products because everyone should be able to treat themselves in big and small ways. :) One of the best drugstores around is Walgreens because they always have great deals in the cosmetics department. A couple of brands that I have not tried are Tropez & INColor, both which are affordable.
I picked up Tropez's Opposites Attract Eyeshadow Quad in Jewel Dust $3 and INColor's Fabuliner in Black $2 from Walgreens awhile back. For you 206 heads - 23rd & Jackson...by the Promenade in the CD baby!

My partial to purple shadwows...always. I really don't see how these are opposites, but the color combination works and is beautiful!
The top 2 shades are lighter in pigmentation and the bottom 2 are brighter and have a metallic finish. I would use these shades more so in the summer, but this may make it to an upcoming FOTD/EOTD and I could play on the copper shade and deepen it with another shadow to make it more Fall-like.

Ok, this picture trips me out. The perception of the cap in comparison to the pen, makes it look like the cap is floating. Random.

I am not partial to felt liners. I like to wear my liner heavy on the top & sometimes liquid liners can be streaky and not as dark as I would like. This would probably be a good choice if you wear like a fine line close to your lashline. I made a couple of lines and some dots to show what you can achieve with the point on this liner. This would be good for creating designs on the face and/or eye area.

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

cute! ive never tried either on elol