Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Night In & Some Fun Products: Arbonne

A couple months ago my gfs had hosted a night in with food wine and ARBONNE! It was a great idea to spend a Friday night in and just have the girls together. Change of pace from going out bar hopping or to the club!
This is my galpal Grace who recently became an Arbonne representative. She wanted to work for a company where she was behind the products and allowed her a more flexible schedule. Currently, she is also a make up artist for a department store counter & made the choice to cut back her hours so she could spend more time with her family. :)

Here are a few product shots of what she had for us to try!


I looooove sugar scrubs! I did test out the Ginger Citrus Sugar Scrub and followed up with the Shea Butter Hand & Body Wash. So smooth! Sugar scrubs are more gentle than salt scrubs and in my opinion and I would choose sugar over salt any day!

This was actually her FIRST presentation! She has been using the products for several months and provided her own opinions about the products she has used on herself and her kids.

I was lucky enough to snag some samples from Grace and finally got around to trying them!

Seasource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask - After cleansing your hair, you apply the mask to wet or dry hair and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse and you can follow up with a conditioner if you would like. For the best results, you would use this product 1-2 times a week or 2-4 times a week if your hair has more damage. You can also use a plastic cap with this mask for a deep condition. I tried this out in the shower and did follow up with conditioner since my hair is coarse and color treated. This did leave my hair pretty soft after using and did have a pleasant scent. 4 fl. oz. for $30

FC5 Hydrating Cleanser+Freshener, Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20 and Moisturizing Night Creme - I really like this line of skincare! The products are light and smell wonderful. All 3 of these products are infused with natural fruit extracts and Moisture Fresh Complex to nourish and moisturize. The cleanser left my skin feeling clean and not tight. The Nurturing Day Lotion has SPF 20 which is a plus in my books since all my facial moisturizers MUST have SPF. The Moisturizing Night Creme left my face soft and supple after getting my beauty sleep. I would probably choose this line if I were in my late teens or early 20's. Now that I'm 30, I lean towards more anti-aging, wrinkle preventative products. What can I say, I want to keep my mug looking looking youthful for as long as I can!

Hydrating Cleanser+Freshener 4 fl. oz. $25
Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20 1.7 fl. oz. $39.50
Moisturizing Night Creme 1.7 fl. oz. $42

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

awe shes cute, products look good!