Monday, September 21, 2009

How you can support Breast Cancer Awareness while being pampered!

I cannot rave enough about how happy I have been with my visits to Julep. They truly provide a wonderful experience in a clean & green environment. To support Susan G. Komen Puget Sound, Julep is hosting Girlfriends' Night Out For the Cure on Wednesdays during the month of October. I have had several relatives that have been affected by breast cancer & breast health issues and have lost a wonderful Auntie 14 years ago from this disease. I have made efforts on my part to support this cause, including running the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this past June. I hope that some of you local gals will be able to join me. I will be attending the 10/14 event at the Bellevue location, so please let me know if you will be there! :)

Click image to enlarge & view details

CLICK HERE to purchase tickets!

No comments: