Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Day - 48 Hour Eyeshadow Sale @ Nonpareil Boutique!


I received an email from Nonpareil Boutique a couple days ago about their sale on eyeshadows and totally forgot about this!

Today is the LAST DAY! Hurry and place your orders today! I ended up ordering some L.A. Colors eyeshadow palettes. I haven't tried this brand before and was curious about the color payoff and wear. Don't worry Ms. B - I ordered some goodies for our Seattle-Thailand swap for the month of October, so you'll see these in our next swap!

3 comments:

Dymplez_78 said...

STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I WANT I WANT I WANT =)

Ai said...

ooohhhh i wish i could order thaaat :( they don't ship to Germany, do they? darn!

Rhondalei G. said...

Sissy - did you order anythin?

ai - i checked the site - www.nonpareilboutique.com - and they do ship to all of Europe! if you ever want to order, just shoot them an email! :)