Friday, September 19, 2008

Small Haul from Big Lots


Aquafina Purifying Daily Cleanser and Hydrating Facial Spray. I had to get more of the cleanser and the facial spray! Such a bargain and the last of them at the Big Lots in FW. I actually just ran out of the cleanser today. It lasted for about 3 months? I use my Naive Deep Cleansing Oil too. I did not have any reactions to either of the products so that's a plus! I haven't been using the facial spray often, but when it does get hot, I like to spray myself to beat the heat. I haven't seen the Aquafina line at stores like Rite-Aid or Bartell, but I have come across it at Wal-Mart. I don't think I will repurchase the products unless I come across them again at Big Lots! These were such a bargain at $4 each!

I tried the Got2B Oil Therapy Repair Blasts and while I wasn’t impressed right away after I rinsed the product, my hair was silkier after my hair dried. You use the oil therapy before you shampoo and condition. Didn’t feel very heavy on my hair after I put it in, so I was skeptical that there was going to be any benefit to my hair. This is great for those days when my hair feels dry and in need of some tlc and it was pretty cheap, $3!

No comments: